Are you looking for trusted warehousing services in Vietnam?
Is your business seeking a warehouse ecosystem in qualified international standards?
Does your company need plenty of types of warehouses such as standard warehouses, document warehouses, cold storage, etc.?
ALS is a trusted partner for your company. ALS has full facilities ready to handle your requirements, whatever your warehousing needs. Let ALS help to manage storage problems for you. We are the leader in providing warehousing services in the Northern of Vietnam.
ALS is a leading supplier in providing logistics solutions, supporting businesses to store, preserve and distribute goods. We have been a trusted partner giving warehouse for lease for various large domestic and international enterprises such as Microsoft, Foxconn, Samsung, Zara, DHL, UPS, Nokia, …
ALS also has a warehouse network located in key industrial zones and clusters to support our customers to connect our system services conveniently.
Currently, ALS is offering various kinds of warehouses for rent, such as:
- Common warehouse: Suitable for preserving foods, beverages, standard commodities, and other products in normal conditions, with shelving system Selective & Drive-in.
- Cool warehouse: Issued with Certificate of Food Safety by the Department of Food Safety, Ministry of Health. The cool warehouse was designed to store milk, wine, beer, confectionery, foods, beverages, and other standard commodities at temperatures ranging from 15 degrees to 25 degrees Celcius.
- Cold storage: Suitable for preserving frozen foods, pharmaceuticals, vaccines that require cold storage prescribed temperatures from 2 degrees to 8 degrees Celcius.
- Document warehouse combining data digitizing: System of modern and professional equipment according to State Records and Archives Department standards, Archives Law.
ALS ensures that documents are stored safely and easy retrieval when needed. Also, data digitizing solutions also our extra-ordinary value-added service makes our customers more convenient in management.
- Off-airport cargo terminal: ALS's unique services help reduce cargo congestion in the airport and smoothen cargo flow of export/ import via international gateways.
Our warehouses are optimally designed following the standard practical orders. We will always meet your warehouse rental needs to fit:
- Flexible warehouse rental package: You can choose to rent short-term, long-term, by sqm or pallets to preserve goods.
- Convenient locations: ALS warehouses are usually located on the main roads, which are easy to access for inspection and supervision.
- 24/7 supervision: The security camera system works continuously, controlling the detailed flow of goods in and out.
- Up-to-date equipment: Selective, Drive-in racking systems, forklifts are new equipped and maintained periodically.
Your cargo will always be handled by A TRUST-WORTHY WAREHOUSING PARTNERS with:
- 100% insurance: The value and quality of goods are stored in the warehouse system of ALS. Cargo is always preserved with the most suitable conditions.
- Modern technology system: The IT system could accurately control each position and pallet location.
- Value-added services: Sorting, lifting, loading, or data digitizing for documents in the warehouse, or transporting goods from the warehouse to the distribution place/office/customer's address as quickly as possible.
There are four basic steps to ALS carry out warehousing services for customers as follow:
- Step 1: Receive warehousing requests and goods management
- Step 2: Offer a specific quotation
- Step 3: Confirm the service contract
- Step 3: Move goods into ALS warehouse and preserve
- Step 4: Manage import-export-inventory and report if necessary
To send a require to use warehousing services quickly, don't hesitate to contact us by hotline 19003133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. ALS experts will reach out to support you as soon as possible.
Folding containers can contribute to solve warehouse and port congestion, saving costs and protecting the environment. Staxxon, a start-up in the US, is planning to sell ...
Shipping group CMA CGM acquires airline Air France-KLM: The merger with CMA CGM could help Air France-KLM become a world leader in air cargo transportation.
The project "Container bus ship" sets berth at Long An international port, aims to prioritize the use of existing ports located on the axis (planned route) with convenien...
It may take years for US businesses to have the same supplier networks and raw material sources as Asian manufacturing hubs. US importers are looking to shift supplies fr...
The rate of a warehouse depends on its location, facilities, equipment, standards, etc. Warehouses with management services often have higher rental rates, but the leased...
Vietnam Airlines Cargo is a cargo transportation service of Vietnam Airlines to meet customers' needs to diversify services with its aircraft of different tonnage and con...
From recent report of Polaris Market Research, the global 4PL logistics market is expected to growth 7.1% of CAGR (Compound annual growth rate), increasing revenue from 4...
The People's Committee of Bac Giang province has just released the approval of a 1/500 master plan of the ICD ft trade and logistics center located in Sen Ho port area, V...
In early March, IATA forecasted the civil aviation industry would remain to grow to pre-pandemic levels by 2024. However, after only two months, the organization decided ...