Internal document storage is not a cost-effective option, as many people think.
Storing records and documents internally is much more expensive than leasing an external document warehouse service.
Find out more details through the opinions below.
It's a fact: Internal document storage may expense three times more than using external document storage services.
To save records and documents in document storage internally, we will have to:
– Investing in construction or finding a storage space: The medium-sized business could need 20sqm – 50sqm, and larger businesses may have to rent several buildings only for storing documents. Currently, office rental costs in Vietnam are $20 - $50/sqm/month. Let's multiply this number by the year; we will see how expensive the fixed cost is to save archives only.
- Management and personnel costs: to operate the document warehouses by themselves, businesses often hire staff and suffer general management fees every month.
Monthly utility fees are the most basic costs to run a warehouse. Although the total fee of electricity, water, air conditioning, maintenance, etc., might be not too much, adding up is also a relative amount that businesses need to pay attention to when considering the efficiency and cost.
In conclusion, we can see that the internal documents storing fee are not cheap. In addition, the business will:
– Wasting working space instead of taking advantage of production and business area.
– It may not be possible to guarantee archival documents due to the lack of professional logistics personnel or unqualified warehouses to ensure long-term storage (temperature, humidity, fumigation, arrangement method, etc.)
Moreover, to manage or search for documents, sometimes employees have to spend all day looking for the documents they need.
Don't worry; an external document warehouse service can quickly answer all of the above problems.
The advantage of document warehouse services is that they will help businesses disengage and release their archives problems.
By constructing large-area document warehouses which meet the standards of the National Bureau of Records, these services could bring more benefits for customers by:
– Ensuring standard conditions and fit for long-term storing
– Supporting to quickly access and pick up documents when needed
– Editing, arranging documents, delivering documents to the appointed location.
Enterprises can safely store 5, 10, 15, 20 years, or even eternal. Enterprises may consider using document digitization services to facilitate later use with frequently used documents.
ALS is a leading enterprise in providing reputable document storage services for businesses. Currently, ALS is a trusted partner of many large domestic and international corporations/organizations.
We have experience storing records and documents for businesses in many fields: finance, insurance, securities, publishers, schools, hospitals, etc.
If you need more advice on document warehouse services, don't hesitate to contact our experts to get support at 19003133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In early March, IATA forecasted the civil aviation industry would remain to grow to pre-pandemic levels by 2024. However, after only two months, the organization decided ...
A groundbreaking ceremony was held on May 12 to launch JD Intelligent Logistics Park Hai Phong I project at Nam Dinh Vu industrial park in Hai An District, Hai Phong, mar...
With years of experience providing logistics solutions and trucking services for many domestics and aboard businesses, ALS is proudly the leading partner to thoroughly so...
Fresh food, seafood, or vegetables are perishable products, affected by normal ambient temperature conditions. Therefore, cold storage warehouse is considered the optimal...
ALS operates common warehouses whose capacity is up to 60,000 sqm in Hanoi and Northern provinces, meeting the increasing needs of storing goods for individuals, organiza...
The global economy is facing existential risks of disruption in the supply of strategic materials due to impacts from conflicts in many parts of the world, trade tensions...
Vietnam is recovering strongly with the economy shifting from survival mode to soaring mode. However, suppose the goal is to expose its full potential. In that case, Viet...
The global transport and logistics sector recovery is entering a new phase, and we're expecting substantial growth in 2022 – despite the war in Ukraine and continued supp...
Beijing city authorities are spending huge efforts to resolve logistics congestions and support ecommerce platforms in increasing manufacturing and transport capacity wit...