What is a customs supervision warehouse?
Differences between the a customs supervision warehouse and general warehouse
The information below will bring you some helpful answers to your questions:
Customs supervision activities are conducted by customs authorities to maintain and confirm goods' condition and ensure the legal regulations in the storage, arrangement, goods delivery, export/import, and transit under customs management.
Subjects are under customs supervision including:
Basically, a customs supervision warehouse is a common warehouse with a customs agency supervising inside. Customs supervision warehouses are usually large-area warehouses, capable of containing a high volume of goods and often have import and export activities or warehouses designated by the customs authority where the customs department is located.
All goods, vehicles and equipment within the scope of customs operation will be strictly controlled. The import and export companies can process steps such as storing documents, packing, etc., at one location.
There are some types of customs supervision warehouses at ALS:
There are three subjects participating in activities inside a customs supervision warehouse:
- The warehouse owner needs to set up a suitable working place with sufficient infrastructure and equipment for customs authority.
- The goods management system must connect to the customs IT system to control goods in and out.
- Documents and archives must be stored properly to provide to the customs office upon request.
- Support information and coordinate monitoring of goods in/out at the customs supervision warehouse area.
- Store and preserve goods under the supervision of customs authorities
- Only allow goods to be moved in/out with confirmation
- Implement decisions of customs authorities when handling infringing goods
- Complying with the regulation of the customs agency.
- Ensuring the goods are in their original condition and customs seals
- Transporting goods according to the route and time set by customs
- Goods usage needs to be right for customs declaration purposes
- Vehicles should be suitable for supervision
- There must be full documents and evidence upon request
- Carry out professional supervision
- Create favourable conditions for import/export/transit goods
- Use equipment to ensure customs supervision activities
- Guide to inspecting the customs regulations and customs supervision at the customs supervision warehouse
ALS hopes that the above article has helped readers understand more about what is a customs supervision warehouse. If you need more advice about this warehouse service, please contact ALS's expert team for the earliest support.
Customs clearance services can be explained by showing the process of goods being handled from the factory to the airports/ports and going to other countries.
Satellite warehouse in Vietnam is in the booming stage to catch up with the uprising demand from businesses. Which logistics businesses can provide suitable satellite war...
Basically, aviation logistics is similar with other logistics sectors (Maritime, road, rail, water, etc.) in the concept of bringing goods from point A to B, but aviation...
ALS’s document warehouse system in Hanoi was well-known amongst many businesses and organizations for which national document archiving standard and convenience services ...
In the context that the epidemic is under control, the global logistics market is on the verge of recovery, port congestion is reduced after epidemic prevention measures ...
China's ambition and logistics strategy has answered the question why the shipping fee from China to the US or to Vietnam is cheaper than the domestic shipping fee...
This report aims to provide more information about Vietnam logistics industry from 2020 to 2021, which includes statistics for various modes of transportation, distributi...
AFS warehouse or Air freight station is a form of temporary storage for import/export goods along with packing and handling ULD for distribution, temporary admission, re-...
Air transport is the most rigorous mode of transport in the world today that being monitored by standards and certifications, the goal is helping to ensure aviation secur...